We make decisions on a daily basis, most of them simple and straightforward. Choosing the “be healthy at times” can feel quite complicated. It certainly doesn’t have to be.
When you meet with Becka, she takes the time to truly listen to your goals. Becka’s Boot Camp is more than just a 45 minute kick-butt workout. Becka provides nutrition recommendations, custom-designed fitness plans for each in participant, and accountability. These decisions will influence your overall well-being and don’t be surprised if you inspire a few people to improve their health as well.
What Do I Need to Know?
- Wear whatever is COMFORTABLE for you when you break a sweat, bring some water, and clean gym shoes. You will be out of your comfort zone, how far you push is totally up to you.
- Classes run about 45 minutes and include a warmup and stretch time at the end. We operate out of a heated garage, so some people opt for layers to shed after warming up their body.
- Each session has DIFFERENT exercises from a body weight push up to a kettle bell swing to a dumb bell press, and you won’t see repeats within a week.
- Programming is written 6 weeks at a time, and we repeat the whole cycle once, which makes every 3 months brand new STRUCTURE.
- Exercises are modified, on request, due to ability level and injury recovery, which makes classes perfect for even the total beginner.
We use Polar Heart Rate monitoring during the class. HR training uses science to help reach weight loss, increase in strength, and heart rate recovery goals. Boot Campers wear Polar H7 bluetooth chest straps. We have loaners for during class.
You are able to see your heart rate, calories burned, and the current heart rate zone you are working.
Everyone in class is there to help PUSH each other through, no pressure to be the fastest or strongest. We will talk about healthy recipes, stress triggers, time management, and everything in between during sessions. It is all geared to fit you where you are in your journey to make you healthier from the inside out.
How Much Does it Cost?
- After your first session, classes are offered on an UNLIMITED month to month basis.
- Payments are made at the first of the month, so your first month will be prorated.
- One month of classes is $100 and gives you full access to the support and accountability offered with the Pocket Trainer program.
- Drop in classes are offered at $15 per class.
Helpful tip: The nearest major intersection is Routes 83 and 120, as you plan your travel time.